- 2015-01-27: You can now track your progress in the Verb Conjugations section. If you select one of the pre-defined levels or save your own preset, your results will be tracked and shown on your main page.
- 2015-01-25: The issue of settings being lost after a few exercises in Conjugation Practice is now fixed.
- 2015-01-16: German was added to the Verb Conjugations section.
- 2015-01-13: You can now practice verb conjugations on the site. There are more than 3000 verbs in Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese and lots of things you can configure to suit your needs.
- 2015-01-06: Transliterations for the Chinese (Mandarin and Shanghainese) sentences have been added.
From now on, in 'Sentence Practice', you can have the audio repeated when the answer is shown and you can loop the audio as well. Let me know if these features are bugged for you.
- 2015-01-02: 37 new texts have been added.
- 2014-12-17: A new section called 'Texts' has been added with 9 languages and 25 texts for now, introducing Japanese, Italian and Danish to the site (still no sentence practice for these languages though). Also, 1358 Russian, 104 Spanish, 101 German and 32 French sentences have been added. The difficulty levels are different for most languages now.
- 2014-12-09: The 'Test' function has been fundamentally changed. I tried to address the most common complaints.
- 2014-12-01: Registered users can now save their favorite sentences. You can access all your favorite sentences from your main page and you can download them in .csv format as well.
- 2014-11-24: New feature: you can now take tests. The main advantages of tests over sentence practice are: your answers are graded automatically; no typing is required; it's more tablet-friendly.
- 2014-11-15: Special character buttons have been added for Spanish, German, Portuguese, French and Esperanto.
- 2014-11-11: Two new themes (khaki and blue) have been added. You can change theme on the front page in the dropdown list.
- 2014-11-06: User accounts can be created now and your progress will be tracked!
- English has been added to the languages.
- Now you can filter by difficulty level as well. For most languages this only means filtering by length at the moment, but for English, Portuguese and Spanish the algorithm is a little more complex.
- Your average performance for the session now shows your average rating instead of the percentage.
- 2014-11-02: Audios are now normalized (volume differences have been removed). I also had to restructure some of the underlying processes, so please report if you experience any new errors.
- 2014-11-01: I have added a slow version for every sentence. I set the playback speed to 65% for the conversions. Please let me know if you think it should be some other value and whether the quality is good enough. The hotkey for starting the slow track is CTRL-Shift-Space or CTRL-s.
- 2014-11-01: As per popular request, I have set up hotkeys for easier navigation of the site. Please let me know if you would prefer some other hotkey layout or if it doesn't work for you properly. The current hotkeys are as follows:
- CTRL-Shift-Space or CTRL+s: Click Play Slow/Pause Slow button and stop the other track if playing.
- CTRL+Space: Click Play/Pause button and stop the other track if playing.
- Enter (in the text field): Click 'Check' button.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (on the solution page): Click buttons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 accordingly.
- q (on the solution page): Click 'Skip' button.
- 2014-10-31: The site was launched.☺
← Go back